Newsletters are every marketers dream. Yes, the humble newsletter is one of the most effective weapons in your digital marketing arsenal.
There are many reasons why newsletters should be a central part of your digital marketing strategy. Not only are they relatively inexpensive to create and send but they are also easily targeted. For example, you can choose to send a communication to only the women in your database or only those subscribers over a certain age. Email marketing is also easily personalised, a simple tactic that has been found to improve the performance of customer communications. Lastly, you newsletter campaigns are measurable. You know exactly how many people have opened them, forwarded them to friends, clicked on links in the mails and more.
Comoonicate Consulting’s range of email marketing services include:
- Design and testing: in order to be effective your newsletter needs to be carefully designed for both the reader and the ever growing list of e-mail clients used by your customers.
- Copy: a clear content strategy and enticing copy is an essential part of your newsletter strategy. Our team of writers deliver newsletter copy that will keep your customers coming back for more.
- Delivery: we will manage the delivery of your newsletters, whether you are sending them daily, weekly or monthly, to 500 people or to 5000.
- Database management: we will help you manage and grow your database of subscribers.
- Reporting: our reports will help you measure the success of your e-mail marketing campaigns and keep you updated on how many people are opening your mails, sharing them etc.
A regular newsletter or ad hoc promotional e-mail is vital if you want to maintain and build relationships with your existing customers as well as reach out to new ones. Have you e-mailed a customer today?